Are You Irish, Polish or Italian ?
Dual Citizenship Services offers Dual Citizenship assistance primarily for the European Union countries of Ireland, Poland, and Italy. Please note that new countries of heritage are being added almost every day as we expand including, for example, Hungary, so please contact us by phone or e-mail for an updated list.
Irish, Polish, or Italian Citizenship may be your Legal Birth Right.
Inheritance of citizenship is available through a concept called Jus Sanguinis or "descent". Most European countries operate under the legal principle of Jus Sanguinis. Jus Sanguinis is Latin for birthright
or blood heritage and provides a person a right to claim citizenship to a country based on the fact that a person is a descendant of a citizen of that particular country.
Dual Citizenship is perfectly legal and many famous and powerful people currently hold or have held this status including, for example, the current President of the United States, Barack Obama, former Homeland Security Chief, Michael Chertoff, and famous tennis players such as Monica Seles and Martina Navritilova. Because of the nature of someone's heritage you may hold this status, legally, and not even know it. Persons of Polish descent are often in this category but an official application must be filed with a Polish Consulate or Embassy in the United States for Confirmation of Possession of Polish Citizenship in order to assert your rights as a Polish/European Union citizen and to obtain a Polish/European Union Passport.
"It is perfectly legal for Americans to hold Irish citizenship without losing their American Citizenship."
(U.S. Dept. of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs)
"Irish law permits dual citizenship and does not require applicants to renounce any other citizenship."
(Irish Nationality and Citizenship Acts of 1956 and 1986)
Citizenship in ANY EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRY GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO LIVE, WORK OR RETIRE IN ANY EUROPEAN (EU) COUNTRY YOU CHOOSE.
For More Detailed Information on Irish Dual Citizenship, go to our other website:
Polish and Italian Citizenship Websites Coming Soon !
FINANCIAL BENEFITS OF DUAL CITIZENSHIP STATUS CAN BE ENORMOUS
for some people. Here are just some of the benefits:
- - Irish citizens can collect from BOTH the Irish Pension system and U.S. Social Security benefits.
- - University or College Tuition for Irish or any European Union citizen averages about $1500/Year in Tuition at most schools in Ireland or England and no special visas are required.
- - Universal Medical Care is STANDARD in Western Europe with healthcare standards some of the highest in the world and you are not limited to a particular country to receive your care in.
- - THE UNITED STATES IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT REGULATE THE COST OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS.
- - You may LIVE, WORK OR RETIRE IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION ONCE YOU ARE A CITIZEN OF ANY EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRY.
- - You may PURCHASE REAL ESTATE IN ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY AND GET THE SAME INTEREST RATES FROM EUROPEAN LENDERS that native-born citizens get.
Let us lead you to your Dual Citizenship.
Dual Citizenship Services will work closely with you through every step of the process. Our services include:
Determining if you are eligible to apply for Dual Citizenship in a particular European Union country.
Gathering all documents and certificates necessary for international usePreparing your application for Dual CitizenshipAssisting you with the submission of the applicationHelping you take advantage of every opportunity afforded by Dual Citizenship.
Call us today for a FREE initial consultation!
Statement of Confidentiality: Dual Citizenship Services respects the privacy of all clients and guarantees that any information communicated will be kept confidential. Please Note: Services or information provided by Dual Citizenship Services (DCS) are provided for information purposes only and not as legal advice or legal opinions on any specific matters. Information or services provided by DCS does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship.